Perks for suites?

ck53

Hi,

We are booking today and there are 14 of us and thinking about getting some suites on Freedom but they have some nice aft balconies too. I was wondering other than more money, are there any other perks that a suite gets?

THANKS!

We got married on the Glory.

On our 5th anniversary we booked a Cat. 11 wsuite. It was nice and we enjoyed it fully. The tub was a bit small though.

We will probably get another suite on our 10th anniversary but for our annual cruise vacation we will just book balconies.

To me, a suite on Carnival is not that sweet.:D Especially for the price. Slightly bigger room & amenities, not-so-big tub, VIP check in (but not debarkation unless you are platinum).

Hmm one of my family members got a suite and had first zone for debarking. They are not platinum. Coincidence maybe? They did not do self debarkation.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The tvs in suites are the kind you can plug a Dvd player into. Not important to a lot of people, but my kids like a bath & 15 min of Thomas the train before bed. The better they sleep the better mood they're in the next day. We'll gladly pay suite prices for that!

Wow, remind me to not complain I think HAL could give suite guests more amenities. Carnival gives almost nothing. :eek:

they do give noting. Im platinum so I already get VIP on and off the ship. so nadda would I get booking a suite.

I dont consider a bath tub a perk, sorry. .. I only take showers.

Archived