Paradise questions

I have asked this on a different thread....but now can't find it......

1. What times are the shows . We have 6:00 dining, hope to catch the family show at least once.

2. Did the spa have thermal pools, etc? Can you buy a day pass to use the facilities ?

3. in the dining room, did they have themes ? I read on another post that they had a black & white night.

4. Any special themes for the 12-14 teen club . Wondering if we need to pack anything special.

5. I Prepaid gratuities. I don't see it listed anywhere, however, I called and they assured me it's there. shouldn't I be able to see that somewhere ?

6. We have two cabins. Can I get all four keys to unlock both rooms ? I'll need to switch daughter &my husband once

there. We'll need her card to match her picture, etc so just can't switch cards, right ?

Thanks!

I have asked this on a different thread....but now can't find it......

1. What times are the shows . We have 6:00 dining, hope to catch the family show at least once.

Just got back from a cruise on the Paradise and I know that the shows in the main theatre were at 7pm and 8:45pm on both sea days. The first night they had the Welcome Aboard show at 10:15pm. As for the comedy shows, they were all over the place as far as times. Also, to answer your question about the sail and sign cards to get in and out of the rooms, we too had two cabins and had to go to Guest Services to get extra keys. We only got extra ones for us, not our daughters, but had to each get our own. I'm sure they will work with you on that. They were very friendly and always helpful to us. I used the fitness center a couple of times and I did not see any whirl pools, but they do have steam rooms/saunas.

No day pass, or T pool. This is the oldest class of carnival ships, only new ships have this.

no theme night, maybe you read a post about the colors decorating a dining room?

No you cant open two different cabins with one card .. you will need to carry around a extra key card as above you get at pursers desk.

Archived