How do you carry your onboard cruise card

kazda

I have a small plastic case with a lanyard attached to it and that's where I put it. It's big enough so when I get off the ship I can put my ID and some money in it, along with my sea pass. I always see a lot of jealous eyes watching my lanyard when I'm walking around the ship. Oh yes, I wear it around my neck too ;)

Cindy

Pocket, water wallet or coin purse.

Sometimes my bra if I’m in the hot tub – and need a drink :p

My DD has a Disney lanyard with tons of buttons – I told her I hope she doesn’t plan to wear that – so tacky:eek: – but something simple would be good for her.;):)

Looks like We'll be the unfashionable ones then, with our Australian accent and wearing a laynard we won't be hard to miss. :eek:

Thanks all for the replies.

I LOVE to hear Australian accents. Please don't let that make you feel "unfashionable"! :) I wouldn't worry about the lanyard, either! ;)

I have a small plastic case with a lanyard attached to it and that's where I put it. It's big enough so when I get off the ship I can put my ID and some money in it, along with my sea pass. I always see a lot of jealous eyes watching my lanyard when I'm walking around the ship. Oh yes, I wear it around my neck too ;)

Cindy

We have the same thing. We just take this ashore with us instead of a wallet as it holds some cash and cc and we can wear it under our shirts. Love it!

Back pocket, unless I'm dressed fancy, then it's in my "bra pocket."

When it's in the back pocket it's referred to as a "butt pass," and my sis and I always ask each other "got your butt pass?" as we leave our cabins. (accompanied by a pat of our own rear end to verify.)

What the heck is wrong with you, eh??? You're doing it all wrong! You're supposed to duct tape the CLOTHES PINS to the BUNGEE CORD that you have fashioned into a belt. Or if you forgot the bungee cord, you could used the PARTY LIGHTS and wrap them around you, as long as it's not plugged into the POWER STRIP at the same time as the CROCK POT and mini-refrigerator. Just in case you forgot where you put your SeaPass, you can always use your SHARPIE to write out POST-IT notes for yourself, and then duct tape those to your forehead.

Sheesh - Canucks!;)

Nice, never thought to do it that way eh. But that works too!

Whatever you do don't put them in a magnetized wallet or around magnets that hold wallet closed, or near your digital camera, the last cruise I had gone through three before the purser on duty finally realized I was 'deleting' my card by carrying it in a small wrist wallet [with magnetic closure] the third card was all alone with the camera, minus the wallet and he said the camera batteries could wipe it clean? Just a piece of wisdom to share...:rolleyes:

I have a neck "wallet" the size of the card that holds the card on one side and has a little pocket on the other side large enough to hold some tip money and business cards. Sometimes I would slip my magnetic sunglasses into the opposite side. That teeny, tiny little magnet on the sunglasses demagnitized my card even though there was some "leather" between it and the card.

Tucker in Texas

Back pocket, unless I'm dressed fancy, then it's in my "bra pocket."

When it's in the back pocket it's referred to as a "butt pass," and my sis and I always ask each other "got your butt pass?" as we leave our cabins. (accompanied by a pat of our own rear end to verify.)

So what exactly do you call the pass when it's in the "bra pocket?":D

So do you two pat each other's chests in this case??:eek:

Archived