Share Shore Excursions?

donna5

In the past when we signed up for shore excursions there was no box to tick that said "share". It says motorcoach, so we assume we would be sharing it with other people anyway so why would they have a cheaper price for sharing? It is one of the land tours in Curacao. Have never seen this before, can anyone eplain.:confused:

The Share tick box is not for booking nor for anything while on excursion. It is a pre-booking option to 'share the information' with a friend or family member. You select the excursions you are interested in by ticking the box, then scroll up the page, click the double arrow "Share" button, enter their email(s) and your name and Princess sends them an email with the excursion information.

:owhen I selected the tour and next to the button to get to the page was the share box. So I clicked it. Then when it went to the next page you select the time you want to go in the drop down menu. I just went to it and realize even though the tours appear to be exactly the same and same time span, the later one is cheaper. So that is what confused me since I've never ticked the share button and then found a cheaper price. :o

I have never noticed a cheaper price for the same tour!!

Archived