Star ship number

Tideone

Starship number NCC-1701-D :)

Ha! I swear one of these days I'm just going to walk around a NCL ship in a Star Trek costume I don't care what anyone thinks!

I have searched through the archives and can not find the list of the NCL ship numbers. I would really appreciate someone posting the Star's number if they know it.

You can check here if you want/need the info in the future.

Ha! I swear one of these days I'm just going to walk around a NCL ship in a Star Trek costume I don't care what anyone thinks!

My last cruise on the Gem in December, some guy walked around in an ELVIS costume with wig for the entire cruise. He would just stand there by the pool and stand around in the spinaker lounge. It was crazy.

My last cruise on the Gem in December, some guy walked around in an ELVIS costume with wig for the entire cruise. He would just stand there by the pool and stand around in the spinaker lounge. It was crazy.

FYI, that actually was Elvis. He's been living in secret on NCL ships since 1989. :)

FYI, that actually was Elvis. He's been living in secret on NCL ships since 1989. :)

Either that, or someone was getting into character from "Odd Thomas" by Koontz. ;)

Too funny! That seals it, I just need to make a couple of more costumes.

Archived