No shuttle service from Coconut Grove to port of Miami

bethtogo

Most of the popular shuttle services mentioned frequently on these boards, such as SAS, are based in Fort Lauderdale and will not pick up at Miami hotels (45-60 minutes away).

Besides a taxi (fare estimate of $28+tip sounds about correct) you might check with Larry's Limos - often suggested for Miami service. He will not be as cheap as a cab, but the ride will be much nicer! :cool:

Gee, - didn't think a cab would be that cheap. I was quoted 65 dollars for four of us from MIA to coconut grove.... should we just take a cab from MIA to hotel in coconut grove too? Or would that way cost more?

Gee, - didn't think a cab would be that cheap. I was quoted 65 dollars for four of us from MIA to coconut grove.... should we just take a cab from MIA to hotel in coconut grove too? Or would that way cost more?

that sounds high to me....i think we paid maybe around the same as the pier...however, we were only 2....perhaps you need a bigger vehicle for your stuff? hmmm..

per Miami airport's website..should be about 22 bucks...so even if you are 4 adults and need 2 cabs it's still under 65 bucks

http://www.miami-airport.com/hotel_shuttles.asp

ETA: maybe i misinterpreted your post..you were quoted 65 bucks for a shuttle?

Archived