Zuiderdam June18-25

DLepard

Anyone else?

I cant wait to go! Its been 2 years since i have cruised, so I am really in need of a trip! :) I hear there is going to be a fabulous couple of bands on the cruise... Blue Street Jazz Band and Cornet Chop Suey.

I have never cruised with HAL, so I am looking forward to a new experience.

I have cruised on RCI Monarch and Nordic Empress.... used to post a lot, but its been a while so my count was reset :-/

You might want to look on the HAL Roll-Call board to see if anyone has started a thread about your sailing.

You might also want to check out Ziggy's threads where she lists out many of the future cruisers.

In anycase, have fun on your cruise. And welcome back to the boards.

Hi,

So glad to see your posts, I have been watching awhile for others on this cruise. Thought we picked a bum date!

My husband and I will be there with daughters 10 and 15.

We have booked the horseback riding on Half Moon Cay, after reading many posts with both pros and cons. Still deciding about other trips.

My son who is age 17 was on the Zuiderdam cruise with us that ended on the 23rd. We all had a great time. He is a high school basketball player but spent this past week ordering room service (which is excellent). I would recommend either or the Patouche Snorkle Cruise in Tortola or the Champagne Catamaran / Snorkle Cruise in St Thomas. Both were big hits with my son. I am assuming your boys like the water.

I am not bringing children, they will be safely tucked away with a dear friend. If you are into Jazz, there is a pretty cool set of Trad. Jazz bands playing this cruise. So if you chance to check them out.... I am sure you will enjoy! I havent seen them play yet, so this will be a first. Although I do have cd's...

I am really excited.... I cant wait!! I really need the break.

Anyone ever cruise this time of year? My 2 previous cruises were in March and December... (both western Caribbean).

I am guessing there will be a lot of children on board since it is the end of June. ALMOST wish i was bringing my own, but ... not quite!! ;)

Archived