Allure entertainment - AGAIN!!!!

So after a lot of drama to get the initial reservations made for our 4/1 Allure cruise, in just 12 days, I received 3 blank emails today titled "Cruise Enhancements' Summary of Changes" - with NOTHING in them. I went to my reservation and apparently they've rescheduled one of my shows (3 passengers) to the same time as I've scheduled another one of the shows. And, best of all, it won't let me reschedule.

I called the "Cruise Planner" hotline and all the rep could tell me was that I could visit the desk on the ship to fix it. Really???? So I can stand in line with 6000 people on my vacation???? Really????

Honestly, this pre-scheduling of shows has been more trouble than it's worth. And they STILL haven't posted an updated "entertainment at a glance" PDF so I can tell when the shows will take place. How do they get away with being so incompetent and still keeping their jobs?

Anybody else having problems?

Sorry this happened to you...the "Showtimes at Glance" problem has been well documented! It's annoying that some people leave on the cruise and RETURN bfore they update this document on the web:mad:.

They probably changed your shows because they are still working on the schedule and the time you picked for that show changed. It's annoying that they can't lock it down sooner or just only offer the show booking 2 or 3 weeks before departure for everyone, rather than trying to make them available at 90-100 days for some and 1 month for others. I find the constant checking after 90 days annoying too, and I like to plan! In partucular I have heard Allure is having technical problems with the Blue Planet show in the theater. If that theater needs"servicing" it's probably throwing the whole thing off!

The good news is they do leave lots of seats open for the shows and people report that you can even book them through your tv when you get in your cabin with little difficulty. That will save you waiting in line at Studio B.

SO there is hope!;)

They are in the process of changing entertainment casts right now with the Chicago cast 2 leaving this Sunday and the Ocean Aria divers changing out in the next 2 weeks. Perhaps tHat has something to do with the rescheding too.

I'll be curious as well, It was pretty flawless when I did it a year ago. The only problem we had was we filled out the zip and flowrider waivers online and then had to do it again on the ship.

Just seems like a big mess. If you don't know the scheduling until 2 weeks out, then don't let people make reservations until 2 weeks out. Don't have people make plans and then mess with them at the last minute. I have scheduled My Time Dining, specialty restaurants and the prohibition party around when I did entertainment reservations. They just don't have their act together, and it shows.

It's not Blue Planet OR Chicago, BTW - it was Ice Games that got rescheduled. I wound up dropping the headliner show, which conflicted, because I figured that theater is bigger and we'd be more likely to be able to walk in.

It's not Blue Planet OR Chicago, BTW - it was Ice Games that got rescheduled. I wound up dropping the headliner show, which conflicted, because I figured that theater is bigger and we'd be more likely to be able to walk in.

Probably a good move; there are sure to be some openings for all the HL shows on your tv when you get in your cabin, and you can rebook it then! If you even decide to go; the headliners on my last two cruises did not thrill me!:(

Probably a good move; there are sure to be some openings for all the HL shows on your tv when you get in your cabin, and you can rebook it then! If you even decide to go; the headliners on my last two cruises did not thrill me!:(

From what I've seen in recent compasses, totally get it!

Hmmm... I received the same email... but since it was blank I figured it was an error...

Leaving this Sunday...

I went to my reservations and it seems they have rescheduled my Ice Games show (which was scheduled for Monday... first sea day at 5pm) and swtiched it to Sunday (embarkation day?????) at 5pm????? this seems strange.... but if that is the only change they made then i will deal with it. Ice Games is a show that not all my party was thrilled about seeing anyway. I just hope they dont mess with OceanAria or Blue Planet. Oh well.... I wont let it ruin my cruise.... there will still be plenty to do, plenty to see and plenty of bar/lounge chairs with my name on it!!!!!!

I also booked the 5pm Monday Ice Games - only they rescheduled me to Wednesday at 8:30pm.

Also not the highest on my list - but I'd like to see it.

Have fun and take care of Ms. Allure - we are boarding as you depart!

Hmmm... I received the same email... but since it was blank I figured it was an error...

Leaving this Sunday...

I went to my reservations and it seems they have rescheduled my Ice Games show (which was scheduled for Monday... first sea day at 5pm) and swtiched it to Sunday (embarkation day?????) at 5pm????? this seems strange.... but if that is the only change they made then i will deal with it. Ice Games is a show that not all my party was thrilled about seeing anyway. I just hope they dont mess with OceanAria or Blue Planet. Oh well.... I wont let it ruin my cruise.... there will still be plenty to do, plenty to see and plenty of bar/lounge chairs with my name on it!!!!!!

Got the same blank emails and had the same schedule as you, Ice Games Monday now Sunday. We will probably miss it given that it is right at sailaway. Oh well.. best laid plans :)

Same thing here. Going on Allure this Sunday. Had Monday 5pm reservations for Ice Games. Now changed to Sunday at 5pm. May look into rescheduling, but will be tough since many other times are booked up (or may interfere with something else).

So after a lot of drama to get the initial reservations made for our 4/1 Allure cruise, in just 12 days, I received 3 blank emails today titled "Cruise Enhancements' Summary of Changes" - with NOTHING in them. I went to my reservation and apparently they've rescheduled one of my shows (3 passengers) to the same time as I've scheduled another one of the shows. And, best of all, it won't let me reschedule.

I called the "Cruise Planner" hotline and all the rep could tell me was that I could visit the desk on the ship to fix it. Really???? So I can stand in line with 6000 people on my vacation???? Really????

Honestly, this pre-scheduling of shows has been more trouble than it's worth. And they STILL haven't posted an updated "entertainment at a glance" PDF so I can tell when the shows will take place. How do they get away with being so incompetent and still keeping their jobs?

are the one making an error? Have sailed Oasis three times and four on Allure have done each and every reservation online and it has worked perfectly. And trust me you won't be standing in line with "6000 people" even if you did have to make a change to one of your shows. It's actually very easy(just l like the online reservations) you go down to deck 4 when you board, there will be RC staff at entertainment place waiting to help with show reservations, changes etc. or you could go to guest relations on the Promenade and have them help you. And again there won't be 6000 people in line anywhere(because they have made there reservations ONLINE).....K.O. near Philly:rolleyes:

They are in the process of changing entertainment casts right now with the Chicago cast 2 leaving this Sunday and the Ocean Aria divers changing out in the next 2 weeks. Perhaps tHat has something to do with the rescheding too.

Yes it does, to the OP I am on the cruise before you on allure and we are getting the new entertainment cast. Our shows have been changed to the weirdest times. Hope everything works out. Enjoy Allure

Sorry you are having these problems. I scheduled everything the 1st and 2nd day they were available. I just checked my email, and no messages. Everything seems to be in place on my schedule. I didn't book anything for Sunday, and only scheduled dinner and one show per night, so maybe if one thing shifted a half hour or hour, it didn't affect the reservations.

sugarjack, I also scheduled everything online the first day it was available, but the Ice Games times have changed (so far, that's it). Someone from the April 1 cruise posted that they just spoke to RCCL and Ice Games will now be on the 4th at 8:30, 5th at 7:30 and 9:30 and the 7th at 3:00. We had another show on the 4th at 8:30, so I rescheduled the conflicting show (the headliner show) for 10:30, which isn't ideal but at least we have reservations for all the shows. Maybe your Ice Games time didn't conflict. I will say that I wasn't able to make the change online but called and they were able to do it for me.

Wow, mrmcdude98, guess that means we can look forward to more rescheduling. Can you share some of the other changes they made?

Archived