Will I regret a HC insdie to Alaska June?

cjankowski

We are booked for Alaska June 2013. We booked an inside HC accessible room for 3. Inside reg next door for my parents.

My question is - Will I regret that I am not in a baloncy?? It was over $2k more and I just can't seem to spending that much more. I would rather keep for tours, but am I wrong?

PLEASE tell me your feeling as everyone always seems to know more than me.

Thanks for any input.

We are booked for Alaska June 2013. We booked an inside HC accessible room for 3. Inside reg next door for my parents.

My question is - Will I regret that I am not in a baloncy?? It was over $2k more and I just can't seem to spending that much more. I would rather keep for tours, but am I wrong?

PLEASE tell me your feeling as everyone always seems to know more than me.

Thanks for any input.

I have two thoughts on this:

1. If you have to ask, then... (Also known as Only you know)

2. NO - I have booked an inside ($2,600 for 3 people) & plan on spending time on the decks - seeing both sides & I am using my savings for nice excrsions.

Look at it this way. You will be able to sleep because in June, it really doesn't get dark. With a Balcony, the room would be too bright to sleep. Second if all, on Deck you have a much better view of the scenery. It really is a 360 degree view and much grander than any balcony could show.

Excursions are expensive in Alaska. Since you are even asking this question bodes well for you to get the inside cabin to give you some room for excursions. In Alaska, we would never compromise excursions for a balcony.

I am a cheap, inside cruiser. It's of no negative to me, to not have a balcony. I spend all my time out on deck and enjoy my multiple Alaska cruises. This summer my two nephews will be my guests on two Alaska cruises with me. I have a third booked two weeks later. Yep- all cheap inside cabins. :)

Many people won't cruise without a balcony. It's wonderful, a wide range of cabins available for everyone!!!

Archived