Best night for steakhouse on 7 night cruise

kirasmom

Many people will tell you the first night to get the free bottle of wine, but we like the last night instead. Something fun to look forward to all week and a great way to wrap up the cruise. We just received our confirmation from the Legend steakhouse today for our upcoming June cruise.

Yes, you do have to pay the same charge for children.

Yes, you'll enjoy it so much more with just the two of you. We did both the Chef's Table and Steakhouse on Dream. Thought SH might be a letdown after the Chef's Table experience, but we loved the slower, calmer pace in the SH. Portions were huge and everything was so good. Going to the SH created such a different feel on the last night of the cruise for us (usually somewhat depressing)--so nice to be enjoying a quiet date night before returning to reality the next morning. I went in that morning and saw a table I liked by a window that I knew would face the sunset. Although they had already assigned our table, they honored my request and changed us to the window table for two. The couple seated behind us had enjoyed the SH so much, they had eaten there every night of the cruise.

Enjoy--well worth the extra charge!

Personally, I would pick the night that the menu doesn't personally appeal to you or your family. In our case, we are doing the first night because that particular night does not appeal to us. Whatever night you choose, it is going to be a great meal.

Archived