Summit--Ice cream???

AMAC86

I thought I read somewhere that there is a place to get free ice cream (not the Gelateria) with mix ins. Is this true? Anyone know where it would be??

What does ice cream taste like??? Is it sweet?

I was on the Solstice a couple of weeks ago. They have hand-dipped ice cream and frozen yogurt. They also have soft serve ice cream. However, it is not self-service like on Carnival.

Some of the ice cream flavors changed daily. Usually, whaterver they have in the MDR for dinner is in the buffet the next day.

They did have some mix ins as well as some chocolate and caramel sauce.

I tasted several different flavors (cherry brandy, cherry vanilla frozen yogurt, and vanilla/chocolate swirl soft serve). All of these were good, but the orange (flavor, not color -- it is white, so it looks like vanilla) soft serve was HORRIBLE!

To add to what the other posters have said, the ice cream is made daily so it's super yummy. You can get sprinkles, M&M and add ins to put on top of your ice cream or just eat it in a dish or cone. It's a great light desert.

Archived