Remember when we talked about Monistat Make-up Primer?

canuckgal

A few years ago, all the make-up blogs were talking about using Monistat Anti-chaffing Powder gel as a make-up primer because it had the exact same ingrediants as the expensive ones. Well, I actually like it better than all the other brands of "real" primers I have tried, but I can't find it in Canada any more. Has anyone recently bought it in the States, or can you peek in the feminine isle if you are going to Walmart this afternoon? I will be in the US next week and am hoping to pick some up if they still sell it down there. Thanks!!

I've never heard of this use for a primer. Do you use it all over your face, or just as a base for eyeshadow?

Have a great trip and I hope you find your product!

DivasDare, I use it on my face, but avoid the eye area. I use Urban Decay eye shadow primer.

The Monistst makes your skin feel baby-butt smooth! Just make sure you buy the right one...it's the anti-chafing powder.

Still available at Wal Mart. I love this product BTW. It doesn't matter how thin I get... my thighs still rub when it's hot. This products helps immensely.

I feel better knowing I am not the only person who uses this for what it is intended for. I have tried it as a primer and it broke me out. I use smash box or urban decay now

I feel better knowing I am not the only person who uses this for what it is intended for. I have tried it as a primer and it broke me out. I use smash box or urban decay now

I use the Lanacaine anti-chafing lotion (I had a coupon:p) and L'Oreal primer for my face. Yes, both are dimethicone, but the consistency is a little different and this is just what works best for me.....

Archived