french door cabins/Legend

ktravel

You might have an obstructed view by the lifeboats but you get fresh air and light coming through. I think I heard that you get about a foot before the rail stops you from going any further... better than nothing ;)

stateroom1_500.jpg

stateroom3_500.jpg

I had one on the Pride in September. I loved it. We were between life boats and could see right out!

The only draw back was that I was travelling with my friend and my cousin and we had seperate beds, so we couldn't open the door very wide without pushing the bed closest to the door on an angle while we were standing at the rail. No big deal and would get one again in an instant.:D

We had one on the Legend last year. It was okay, I guess. I liked being able to have the fresh air, and it beat a "true" IS cabin, but I wouldn't spend more than the 4A rate on it.

Maybe it was because the view from these cabins for 3 pax are pretty obstructed, but if I were going to spend more than the 4A rate, I'd just get an ocean view cabin.

Beats the heck out of an inside for the same price

AGREE completely. Got one also as a FREE UPGRADE from an inside. Great upgrade, but would never pay more for this cabin. I lucked out too, got a cabin with a view between the lifeboats. Very uninspiring, however.

The 4K rooms are great. We've done them on the Miracle and Spirit before and have signed up for one on the Legend in September. We're typically 'inside cabin dwellers' anyways. We like a great price and an even better time! My DH and I find we spend limited time in the room, but it is nice being able to get natural light in during the day. The views typically not much, but hey...we've paid for an inside cabin! :) You can also get the obstructed balconies (one floor above the main deck) for a pretty decent deal! :p

We had one of these on Legend...we LOVED it!! We have been spoiled with the natural light ever since ;) Even though there is no balcony and the views are obstructed, just having the door for some fresh air, light, and glimpses of the water/ports were worth it to me! We managed to get one in between the lifeboats...the view was still obstructed, but it was better than my Mom's cabin view...she had mostly lifeboat view; but even so she has stated on more than one occasion she would alos book one of these again in a heartbeat!

Archived