When does Oceana post the excursions for your cruise

skiladyldp

Hello my cruise is booked for October. I would like to know when do they post the excursions on their website so you can review them. I believe you can begin to book them after final payment is made but I am hoping they show up before then so I can decide on what we want. Thank you for any help.

Usually anywhere from 4-6 months prior

I would check any cruises before that with similar itineraries for an idea of whats on offer at the ports & prices

Then you have an idea whether to DIY or not

Lyn

LHT28 thank you for your information and that is an excellant idea.

You might also ask your TA if they have a list of the excursions for your cruise

I just looked at a cruise for early Oct the excursions are there for some ports

I happened to check yesterday about ship's tours on our August Black Sea cruise and found nothing. For me it was idle curiosity since we'll be doing private touring.

But when I checked the July Black Sea cruise, the ship's tours were there.

Mura

I happened to check yesterday about ship's tours on our August Black Sea cruise and found nothing. For me it was idle curiosity since we'll be doing private touring.

Mura

Where were you looking

They are there now

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/findcruise/easternmediterranean/reg120818/excursions/ylt/default.aspx

Lyn,

That's exactly where I was looking. They must have gone up shortly after I was there, which I think was sometime last night ... perhaps late afternoon, not sooner.

Mura

We are exactly 6 months away from our "Accent on Italy" cruise on the Riveria. I looked but don't see the excursions yet. I do know the ports so I may check on cruises that leave earlier and check their excurisions.

I believe Oceania is posting the excursions earlier than have done before. This makes a lot of sense for a number of reasons. For those potential cruisers who are trying to evaluate the opportunities on each cruise, this provides more in depth information ... whether or not they actually end up taking the excursions.

Also, it gives solid details sooner to those who may be considering private tours vs. those offered by O. Last, but not least, excursions booked earlier will improve O's cash flow ... which is fine by me as I want O to be as successful as possible.

Archived