2 hr. Soto's or 3 hr. Buccaneer?

flashyfishy

Help me decide!!! :) :) Is two hours enough time snorkeling and to do Stingray City? Did those of you that did the two hour tours feel that was adequate? Did you want more time? I had almost 100% decided on Soto's then starting having second thoughts. Has anyone done both excursions? Does the Buccaneer actually stay out 3 hours? Thanks :)

We did the Buccaneer and loved it. There is a short ride from the office to the cat. But with such few people on it (about 30), it was relaxing. There was about 30-45 min stop each for the snorkling and Stringray. Then coming back, the crew raised the sail to come back to land. We just stretched out and enjoyed it. They sold drinks coming back and have a restroom on board. Once back the van brought us back to the tender. Great and enjoyable trip.

We did the Buccaneer and loved it. There is a short ride from the office to the cat. But with such few people on it (about 30), it was relaxing. There was about 30-45 min stop each for the snorkling and Stringray. Then coming back, the crew raised the sail to come back to land. We just stretched out and enjoyed it. They sold drinks coming back and have a restroom on board. Once back the van brought us back to the tender. Great and enjoyable trip.

We also did the Buccaneer. I agree completely with sross. It was the perfect length for us. (2-55 year olds.) None of the kids on the boat had a great time.

I would book them again in a heart-beat.

Have a great cruise. Kiss a stingray for me! :D

Archived