Are Celebrity passengers younger than Princess' ?

Dena

Wrong,forget about depends and geritol but they better have Bombay Sapphire gin.;)

Yea teajak,

Tha is my drink also--Bombay Blue Sapphire gin martin sometimes neet, sometimes straight up and sometimes on the rocks.

BTW--how old is old and how young is young. I finally figured it out. Old people are older than me and young people are younger then me. As long as older people keep getting older and younger people keep getting older, I'm in good shape. I have met some 80 year old wild chicks on cruises that were a hell of a lot more fun than some 30 year olds. I think maybe teajak must have got the name because of "hijacking the tea"

Yea teajak,

Tha is my drink also--Bombay Blue Sapphire gin martin sometimes neet, sometimes straight up and sometimes on the rocks.

BTW--how old is old and how young is young. I finally figured it out. Old people are older than me and young people are younger then me. As long as older people keep getting older and younger people keep getting older, I'm in good shape. I have met some 80 year old wild chicks on cruises that were a hell of a lot more fun than some 30 year olds. I think maybe teajak must have got the name because of "hijacking the tea"

I have a small refillable spray for vermouth,comes in a pretty purple pouch and I am the judge of how much vermouth sprayed over the gin makes an extra dry martini.As for age I will be 84 in July but who is counting,not me.Will be on the Equinox next week.;)

It is all relative. I am always older than the last time that I sailed. If I am sailing on X than I am older than when I sailed on Princess. So logically I can never be younger when sailing on X than when I sailed on Princess. :D

Archived