Your opinion . "vision of the seas"

HI

I think my friends and I are going to book for the vision of the seas, but I was wondering what you guys think about that ship. I know it doesnt have the promenade which I really like. I have been before the liberty, majestic, adventure and navigator

Any suggestions? should I go onboard the vision or skip it

Im 25 yr:D

HI

I think my friends and I are going to book for the vision of the seas, but I was wondering what you guys think about that ship. I know it doesnt have the promenade which I really like. I have been before the liberty, majestic, adventure and navigator

Any suggestions? should I go onboard the vision or skip it

Im 25 yr:D

If it means no cruise, then go on Vision! It will be fun no matter what when you go with your friends! ;)

Hi,

We did the vision last May and had a great time. Our first ever cruise was on the Rhapsody, also vision class, and we loved it but I was a bit aprehensive about the Vision having been on the Indy, Navigator and Celebrity ships in between but it was great to be back.

Yes they are smaller but the entertainment staff were really good. The viking crown is used as a club / disco and was really lively at night . I also think the Schooner bars on vision class are much better, but that is just me!!.

Archived