Radiance Alaska - Specialty Dining Package

My DH and I love to frequent the specialty restaurants on the ships and were excited to see the new dining package. Does anyone know if this package will be available on Radiance in Alaska? It appears the specialty restaurant reservations are open - but there are no packages listed.

I sail on July 13th so I know I have time. Anyone on radiance before then that was able to book dining package? Thanks.

Gail

My DH and I love to frequent the specialty restaurants on the ships and were excited to see the new dining package. Does anyone know if this package will be available on Radiance in Alaska? It appears the specialty restaurant reservations are open - but there are no packages listed.

I sail on July 13th so I know I have time. Anyone on radiance before then that was able to book dining package? Thanks.

Gail

You might want to e-mail rcldining@rccl.com be sure to include all your specific sailing information along with your question...Best of luck and enjoy !!.

Gail

We did the Special Dining Package last September when we did our cruise form Honolulu to Sydney but we booked it once on board.

We are doing a b2b2b beginning May 4 and the Special Dining Package is not available to book on any of our cruises at the moment. MTD just opened up for us on March 15.

I will be more than happy to find out for you while on board.

Archived