Jetty Park- shuttle?

cruisinquestions

Does anyone know about a shuttle that runs from the Port Canaveral pier to Jetty Park? We're going parasailing not far from the park and then will probably spend the day at the park afterwards. I know its a 5 or 10 minute cab ride, but if theres a shuttle, maybe its an option to consider. Also- anyone have anything positive or negative about Jetty Park? We're not looking to shop at all so if its lacking in stores, that is ok with us.

Thanks all,:)

Jetty park is a county park. It has a beach, campground, and fishing off the jetty. It also has a snackbar and clean restrooms. I live in the Orlando, and this is my beach of choice to go to. The beach is clean, sand is fine grade, and water is clear and refreshing. It is a no frills beach, so don't expect resort amenities. But as far as beaches go, it is the nicest in the area. There is a fee to enter, but it usually $10. But that is when u enter via car. Not sure if there is a fee for walking in or coming via taxi. I have never heard of shuttle service, but I've never looked for it so do not know.

You won't be disappointed in a having your nice relaxing beach break at jetty park. Enjoy :)

Jetty park is a county park. It has a beach, campground, and fishing off the jetty. It also has a snackbar and clean restrooms. I live in the Orlando, and this is my beach of choice to go to. The beach is clean, sand is fine grade, and water is clear and refreshing. It is a no frills beach, so don't expect resort amenities. But as far as beaches go, it is the nicest in the area. There is a fee to enter, but it usually $10. But that is when u enter via car. Not sure if there is a fee for walking in or coming via taxi. I have never heard of shuttle service, but I've never looked for it so do not know.

You won't be disappointed in a having your nice relaxing beach break at jetty park. Enjoy :)

Thank you so much for the response. We will probably be taking a cab from PC pier to Rusty's where we are meeting our parasailing party. They suggested Jetty Park after we go- for a nice beach day, also not far to get back to the pier. Sounds like it will have all we need. Hopefully cab rides are reasonable since we'll need 3 rides total.

Thanks again!:D

Archived