A few photos to get you excited

CruiseTeacher7

I did a search of your cabin number and there is a couple of pictures on an old thread here. It's post #319 on Page 16 of this thread. Just scroll down after you click the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=11145810

Thanks so much! I really haven't spent tons of time on these boards yet and didn't realize you could search like that. I'll have to figure out how to do that!

Thanks again.

Chris

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I was actually excited for our cruise on the Legend which leaves on Easter Sunday, but I'm actually a little worried after seeing one of these photos. This is only our second cruise (first on Carnival) and after much "discussion" finally convinced my husband to get an obstructed view balcony instead of an inteior room. From the one picture which shows the tender boats, it looks as if these balconies are quite a bit more obstructed than I thougt they would be

We're going to be in cabin 5163. Can anyone calm my fears about how bad this will be?

Chris

ummmm....it looks like the plans online show that you are directly behind a boat. IMHO this will still be way better than an inside cabin. The fresh air and balcony should be plenty worth it.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Hmmm...I was actually excited for our cruise on the Legend which leaves on Easter Sunday, but I'm actually a little worried after seeing one of these photos. This is only our second cruise (first on Carnival) and after much "discussion" finally convinced my husband to get an obstructed view balcony instead of an inteior room. From the one picture which shows the tender boats, it looks as if these balconies are quite a bit more obstructed than I thougt they would be

We're going to be in cabin 5163. Can anyone calm my fears about how bad this will be?

Chris

The first 3 tenders obstruct the balcony much more than any other tender. Give carnival a call and see if you can move away from those first 3. When is your cruise?

Chris

Don't worry! My DH and I had an obstruted view over Halloween.It's not like a real balcony but you can open the french doors to get air.I'm sure you will enjoy it more than am inside.

The first 3 tenders obstruct the balcony much more than any other tender. Give carnival a call and see if you can move away from those first 3. When is your cruise?

I don't think I can ask Carnival to move us since we booked a balcony guarantee rate and went throug a travel agent. Also, just checked and it looks like all balconies are sold out. We leave on Easter.

Chris

Don't worry! My DH and I had an obstruted view over Halloween.It's not like a real balcony but you can open the french doors to get air.I'm sure you will enjoy it more than am inside.

It sure better be a real balcony! I didn't get one of the french door rooms, but a guaranty balcony.

Chris

ummmm....it looks like the plans online show that you are directly behind a boat. IMHO this will still be way better than an inside cabin. The fresh air and balcony should be plenty worth it.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

That's what I'm hoping! And thanks!

Chris

It sure better be a real balcony! I didn't get one of the french door rooms, but a guaranty balcony.

Chris

French doors are interior rooms, I have one booked for my upcoming cruise. If you have a guarantied balcony, I'm sure you'll get a balcony. Relax and enjoy your trip.:D

Archived