Kings wharf night time

KevinsCruising

Going to be at Kings Wharf the first week of May. Is there anything to do at night in that area? We will be on the NCL Star and do not want to travel to Hamilton at night, anything local in that area ???

Thank you:o

Basically the Frog and Onion. Depending upon the night, had decent entertainment, and some very oversized glasses of beer, which you can take with you when done. There are some other resaurants with bars but I am not familiar with them.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Going to be at Kings Wharf the first week of May. Is there anything to do at night in that area? We will be on the NCL Star and do not want to travel to Hamilton at night, anything local in that area ???

Snorkle park becomes a dance club at night, but be careful, there have been many instances of fights. It is mainly used by the crew at night.

frog and onion and bone fish bar (keep in mind before you order everything is imported, so everything is expensive) bone fish had a very local feel to it, which i prefered over frog and onion which was a great bar also and bigger than bonefish, monday nights someone else already mentioned snorkel beach becomes a night club

one of the nights you are there (cant remember which night) there is craft fair on the big common!

frog and onion and bone fish bar (keep in mind before you order everything is imported, so everything is expensive) bone fish had a very local feel to it, which i prefered over frog and onion which was a great bar also and bigger than bonefish, monday nights someone else already mentioned snorkel beach becomes a night club

one of the nights you are there (cant remember which night) there is craft fair on the big common!

on our cruise last year a mixed drink at bone fish was 11.00

They are getting ready to open up a new mini-golf place in Dockyard, which is supposed to be ready in May. It's going to feature six famous holes from Scotland, six from the States and six from Bermuda. They are supposed to be laying the astroturf on it next week.

They are getting ready to open up a new mini-golf place in Dockyard, which is supposed to be ready in May. It's going to feature six famous holes from Scotland, six from the States and six from Bermuda. They are supposed to be laying the astroturf on it next week.

Thanks for this info! :)

Thanks for this info! :)

Well, it's on Bermuda time so it may not be ready until the end of the month but they were shooting to have it ready in time for the start.

Someone else has applied for permission to open a ballon ride at Dockyard too but I'm not sure what the progress is on that.

The ballon ride and the mini-golf will be located next to each other.

on our cruise last year a mixed drink at bone fish was 11.00

that is not uncommon in any bar in bermuda, like i stated before, everything is imported, they dont even have a natural fresh water source in bermuda which is why i saw bags of ice posted for 13 DOLLARS.. crazy.

the dock yard isnt big, you cant miss bonefish, and frog and onion is just behind it a little.

checked out which other ships will be in Bermuda on May 2,3,4 & the Star will dock @ Heritage Wharf which is new dock just north of King's Wharf but also connected, built 2009. Do we have to be back on ship @ a certain time @ night?

checked out which other ships will be in Bermuda on May 2,3,4 & the Star will dock @ Heritage Wharf which is new dock just north of King's Wharf but also connected, built 2009. Do we have to be back on ship @ a certain time @ night?

No...you're free to come and go 24 hours a day while in port...just be back on board by the designated time (typically a half hour before sailing...but always check your individual ship's requirements) on departure day.

heritage is right next to kings warf, there is no difference in the walk/distance to the main dockyard from either warf.

you are free to come and go as you please, get off the boat at 1 am if youd like, though you might find yourself quite bored at that time, personally i enjoy walking around the dockyard at night when its totally quiet!

Thank you for all the information. I have been to the Frog and Onion before but never at night. Snorkel Park could be an option but not looking for any trouble either.

We really like sailing to Great Stirrup Cay on NCL. Does Bermuda have anything like a beach barbque atmosphere ???

Archived