NCL Sky SF Penthouse on a 4 day cruise

DKJ

Currently my 2 DD,2 DG and myself are booked in a SF Penthouse on a 4 day Bahama cruise in June 2013. Is the price of a suite justified on a 4 day cruise?

Also description is vague in respect to (separate sleeping area) for children.

Some posts talk about bunkbeds in a separate area , can anyone elaborate ?

Can't seem to find a lot of photo's if any of cabin 9202.

Comments appreciated

thanks

From another CC poster:

There's a master bedroom and a dining area. The master bedroom is private, but the additional sleepers are in a common area

A third person would comfortably sleep in a sofa bed that folds out over where the dining table and chairs are during the day.

I guess you could put two of your kids in a sofa bed if they got along real well?

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/29/674/A...se_184x133.jpg

and

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=93013

Currently my 2 DD,2 DG and myself are booked in a SF Penthouse on a 4 day Bahama cruise in June 2013. Is the price of a suite justified on a 4 day cruise?

Also description is vague in respect to (separate sleeping area) for children.

Some posts talk about bunkbeds in a separate area , can anyone elaborate ?

Can't seem to find a lot of photo's if any of cabin 9202.

Comments appreciated

thanks

The Sky penthouse suites are some of the best cabins on NCL. The HUGE aft corner balconies are great for eating and relaxing. The access to the balcony is both from living room and bedroom. The bathroom is very large too.

But 5 people in this suite is going to be very very crowded. There is a sofabed that is not that large that can probably sleep one person comfortable maybe 2 small people. I think there is a cot in one of the closets.

They are talking about an SF 9202 which is a forward suite. Nice balcony. The master queen bed can be closed off by a sliding drape. The sofa can fold out for two and a drop down from the wall for the 3rd person. Nice suite, but it will be kinda tight. The balcony is pretty good though.

The Sky penthouse suites are some of the best cabins on NCL. The HUGE aft corner balconies are great for eating and relaxing. The access to the balcony is both from living room and bedroom. The bathroom is very large too.

But 5 people in this suite is going to be very very crowded. There is a sofabed that is not that large that can probably sleep one person comfortable maybe 2 small people. I think there is a cot in one of the closets.

It's a forward Penthouse w/large balcony if that makes a difference

• 1 month later...

I stayed in 9202 back in August and I found it to be comfortable. I traveled w/ my husband, 3 children(2,4,6) and my 13 y/o niece. There are two bunk beds in a separate room w/ a TV huge closet; pull out sofa in main area. We were all fine. Since NCL only allows 5 people in that suite, we bought an inside cabin a few doors down. We kept our luggage in there & the extra bathroom came in handy.

I don't know what your comfort level is, but we were fine. With so much to do, it'll be rare that all of you will be in the same room anyhow.

Balcony is HUGE, you'll definitely have a lovely time. :)

Archived