Current Info Re: New Orleans Passenger Drop-Off

vicnsue

We will be sailing on the May 7 sailing of the Sensation. We know that a lot of passengers use the Fulton Garage. We obtained free parking at the Holiday Inn so we need to be able to drop off the family at the pier. From older posts we understand that they are limiting passenger drop off.

If anyone has sailed in the past couple of weeks, would you please provide us with current info regarding passenger drop-off /pick-up if you don't use Fulton?

You should be able to drop off and pick up without too much of a problem. The only potential problem should be the traffic. Just got back from the Conquest a few weeks ago. We live in NO, my in laws dropped us off at 2pm, not too crowded. Getting picked up was another story, it took my sister in law 90 min. to get us! We live only 20min away! I hope this answers your question. Just do your drop off, go back to the hotel and head to the pier. Not sure which Holiday Inn you will be staying at. You can either cab it, or walk depending on which one. I'd take a cab regardless when disembarking due to the crowd and all of your bags.

We were on the Sensation from 4/9 - 4/14. Our cab driver drove us right up to the drop-off area in front of the check-in building. A porter was right there to take our bags and we walked in... very easy!

Archived