Need Quick Advice on Upsell Call for Dawn Suite

2boyzmom

You will not regret it. In 22 days, I am in 12500 on the Dawn with 2 teenage boys also. The perks are great, free booze and free soda - which might come in handy with the boys. It is also a very large cabin with alot of room. The master bedroom will complete it for you since you waking up to the view was the best part of my cruise!

We did it. Booked it for $1400 plus negotiated an additional $100 OBC. I really wanted the extra bedroom for the boys and we have never had a cabin forward so it shuld be a blast! I love the little extras that separate the DOS from other suites- booze, water, sodas, show seats, computer, etc..Hey- wilth all the money we spend- life is short and gotta do it when you have the opportunity! Thank you all for the advice. I know I can alwys count on my cruise critic experts for great advice !!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy the pampering :)

Have a great time! Sounds like a good deal to me! :D They did not negotiate with me either, but they did call back 3 weeks in a row with a lower price each time. Took the final offer..

I thought about waiting too, but with only two owners suites with the two bedroom configuration I didn't want to take a chance...

I thought about waiting too, but with only two owners suites with the two bedroom configuration I didn't want to take a chance...

I wouldn't have waited for $1400 for the 4 of you. That's a great deal, at least I think so! I heard the new OS's are great. I think you made the right decision! :D Can't always take a chance that they'll call back!

I believe they wanted $1200 a person the first time they called, then went down to $850, and I took it for $500 or $600 pp the third time.

The first time we were offered an OS upsell, they called my TA and she turned it down because she thought it was too much. They called back the next week with a lower price. I thought she should have called and asked me, but it all worked out. I book through NCL now!

Archived