Single digits!!!!

JGORD7

i'm sailing out of port canaveral... what about you? you know for years and years my family has always done land vacations... once we took our first cruise we were HOOKED......:eek: it is addicting!!!:D

We are sailing out of Port Everglades (FLL).. You know I sure hope i enjoy it that much.. I did however still book my Myrtle Beach vacation for June so I still have my back up plan..lol

We are sailing out of Port Everglades (FLL).. You know I sure hope i enjoy it that much.. I did however still book my Myrtle Beach vacation for June so I still have my back up plan..lol

LOL you will enjoy it... am i to assume you are a golfer??!!!! my DH has done many trips to myrtle, in fact i think he is doing a guy trip the first week of june !!!:eek:

LOL you will enjoy it... am i to assume you are a golfer??!!!! my DH has done many trips to myrtle, in fact i think he is doing a guy trip the first week of june !!!:eek:

No golfer here! lol I just love the ocean & the beach! It's really just become a place my family loves to go to together every year. We too are going the 1st week of June as well! lol

No golfer here! lol I just love the ocean & the beach! It's really just become a place my family loves to go to together every year. We too are going the 1st week of June as well! lol

it is a nice place.. i have gone twice, but i wish it were closer to ny.. its a pretty far car trip!!! lol

try to post a review upon your return and let us know how you liked your first cruise... and if you will be HOOKED!!!!!:eek:

Archived