Single digits!!!!

JGORD7

Thanks I truly can't wait i am having a little anxiouty thinking about it all the time but I can't seem to help it..lolol I am pretty much packed, my waterproof cameras were just delivered & down to 5 days of work left!! I will be sure to come back with a review of our trip! This site has been awesome full of information I would have never thought about & just to keep the excitement up it's great!

I have the same countdown to cruise on ALLURE. I am so excited. Can't wait!! Starting to get things together. Trying to prolong the packing to keep the excitement going.

Have a great trip!

No countdown clock but going out 4/8 on the Adventure.

Yes we are!! 4 Days 13 hours!! WOOHOOOOO!

JGORD have a greattttttt cruise!!! we leave the same day but on FOS!!! our very first JR SUITE AFT !!!! i hope we both have smooth seas and great weather and good times!!!! Enjoy!! :D

JGORD have a greattttttt cruise!!! we leave the same day but on FOS!!! our very first JR SUITE AFT !!!! i hope we both have smooth seas and great weather and good times!!!! Enjoy!! :D

Thank you very much! You too as well! Where do you sail out of?

Thank you very much! You too as well! Where do you sail out of?

i'm sailing out of port canaveral... what about you? you know for years and years my family has always done land vacations... once we took our first cruise we were HOOKED......:eek: it is addicting!!!:D

Archived