Day room or place to check bags in Barcelona

jff50

We disembark the Celebrity Solstice in Barcelona on July 10th, but our flight home does not leave until 11:40 PM. We don't want to hang out in the airport the whole time, but aren't sure what to do with our luggage. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to get a room for the day, or just a place to check our bags/have them held until we are ready to go the the airport?

We disembark the Celebrity Solstice in Barcelona on July 10th, but our flight home does not leave until 11:40 PM. We don't want to hang out in the airport the whole time, but aren't sure what to do with our luggage. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to get a room for the day, or just a place to check our bags/have them held until we are ready to go the the airport?

Most Spanish train stations have left luggage lockers "Consignee" (if I remember my spanish signs). You could catch a taxi to Sants Station (I'm not sure Franca station has luggage storage); store it there, then grab your luggage and board the train to the airport when you're ready to go home.

Archived