Birthday Cake

The cake is good, however for only 2 people it's a lot of food. Considering that you'll have tons of sweet options every day at every meal you really don't need to order one. If the waiter knows it's her birthday they'll bring out a 3rd special dessert with a candle on it (or a sparkler in the case of us eating at 150 Central Park on that night).

Yes you can order it in white or chocolate..and they will deliver it to you in the MDR or to your cabin...we had it delivered to our cabin and they also bring plates/napkins/silverware..It's a very nice personal touch...The cost is $14.95 for a small 8" round cake......(800) 722-5443 have all your sailing info and a credit card if ordering by phone..

I ordered a birthday cake for my grandson to be served in the dining room. It was very good but we had about half the cake left over so they packaged it up and we took it back to the cabin. Sadly we never ate the rest as there was always so much food around.

I've ordered a birthday cake for my husband the past two years on our cruises on the Adventure and we were not disappointed. The chocolate cake is wonderful, but very rich. We shared it with our tablemates and gave a piece each to our waiter and assistant waiter. They were very excited and commented on how good it was. We had about one piece left and polished it off two nights later while packing up to leave. Helped ease the pain.... Enjoy!

The cake is good, however for only 2 people it's a lot of food. Considering that you'll have tons of sweet options every day at every meal you really don't need to order one. If the waiter knows it's her birthday they'll bring out a 3rd special dessert with a candle on it (or a sparkler in the case of us eating at 150 Central Park on that night).

This is my thoughts too. My husband's and daughter's birthdays are when we are sailing (daughter the day before departure and husbands the day we get back). I know for my boys birthday at WDW I didn't order a cake because of all the deserts offered so nice to know RCCL will bring out a desert with a candle on it. I am thinking about using that $15.00 for something more tangible. JMO

yes,everyone should have cake on their birthdays!!!!!!!! My sis and i are sailing on Allure in May to celebrate our birthdays 70 and sis is Leap year baby so I am ordering a cake for us,even though our birthdays don't fall during cruise !! Does anyone know if it be delivered to Ritas fiesta???? I have a decoration that was always on our cakes when we were kids and trying to figure out how to arrange that:confused::confused::confused: We do have reservations at Chops and Giovannis also!!!!

We were looking into having a custom larger cake for Mom and Dad's 50th but were told $7/serving, and we have a large group so that's a bit out of our budget! So we are having several of these cakes served in the MDR one night instead. Glad everyone likes it.

My husband had one delivered to our table for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. It was yummy. We did take it back to the room since we were so full from dinner. Of course the dining room staff sang a funny version of Happy Birthday. I am not sure why but they came out several nights later and sang happy birthday to me again. The people next to us told me I could deduct a year from my age since they sang it 2 times that week. I thought the $15 was an ok price for being on a cruise. They will write on it as well.

Archived