ok I'm lost

hannahsmomtoo

I thought I understoood the ES and OBC stuff...

but in reading the boards today I have seen a lot of references to NOT being able to get OBC after final payment?

So since I booked yesterday...and Paid for our first cruise in full..

if i see a price drop, I can not submit?

Why punish me for paying in full? :confused:

If you see a price drop and submit it, then you will receive OBC for the amount

ok that is what I thought. I just read where a poster said once they have made final payment they no longer check for drops... and totally confused myself.

Thanks for responding !

You are fine! Every cruise has a date when all bookings must be paid in full. Those not booked ES can get reductions or OBC up to this date. If you are ES, you can get OBC after this date and up to 2 days before you sail.

I hope that helps. Enjoy your cruise!

You are fine! Every cruise has a date when all bookings must be paid in full. Those not booked ES can get reductions or OBC up to this date. If you are ES, you can get OBC after this date and up to 2 days before you sail.

I hope that helps. Enjoy your cruise!

VERY clear explanation. ( and I did book ES and pay in full. ) Thank you so much !!

I have always got my OBC after my cruise was paid in full. I did read somewhere that if the cruise is not paid in full and the price drops, then Carnival just reduces the balance that you owe. I have never been in the situation to verify that, but it would make sense to me:)

I thought I understoood the ES and OBC stuff...

but in reading the boards today I have seen a lot of references to NOT being able to get OBC after final payment?

So since I booked yesterday...and Paid for our first cruise in full..

if i see a price drop, I can not submit?

Why punish me for paying in full? :confused:

If you booked Early Saver you can get price drops from the time you book until 2 business days before sailing.

If you book any other Booking, you can only get price drops up to the Final Payment Deadline (60 or 70 days from sailing) - but not after. If you booked and paid in full for your cruise prior to Final Payment Deadline, you can get price drops but still only up to the Final Payment Deadline.

ken

If you booked Early Saver you can get price drops from the time you book until 2 business days before sailing.

If you book any other Booking, you can only get price drops up to the Final Payment Deadline (60 or 70 days from sailing) - but not after. If you booked and paid in full for your cruise prior to Final Payment Deadline, you can get price drops but still only up to the Final Payment Deadline.

ken

ok so the post I referred to above must have been someone who did NOT book ES. Gotcha! ( and PHEEEEW! )

Archived