No Pics=Didn't happen

Lol it's something my friends and I always say when telling a story or talking about anything that we saw, ate or did. "Pics or it didn't happen". I think it can relate to the reviews on here. I don't know about you all but, I like reading reviews with pictures. If there aren't any pics, I don't read it. So could everybody who post a review from now on post it with tons of pics of evereything that they experienced on board and off? Please and thank you lol :)

BTW, I leave tomorrow on my 3rd Liberty cruise (17th cruise in all). No, I'm too lazy to post reviews so don't ask lol.

[...] BTW, I leave tomorrow on my 3rd Liberty cruise (17th cruise in all). No, I'm too lazy to post reviews so don't ask lol.

I think the fact that you're going back for a third run on the Liberty speaks as much as any review! Unless someone's holding a gun to your head and making you take vacations, I'm thinking you must like it!

I think the fact that you're going back for a third run on the Liberty speaks as much as any review! Unless someone's holding a gun to your head and making you take vacations, I'm thinking you must like it!

I guess it does. It is a pretty awesome ship. :) I love all Conquest class and newer Carnival ships. Once you have been on one, you pretty much have been on em' all right?

Lol it's something my friends and I always say when telling a story or talking about anything that we saw, ate or did. "Pics or it didn't happen". I think it can relate to the reviews on here. I don't know about you all but, I like reading reviews with pictures. If there aren't any pics, I don't read it. So could everybody who post a review from now on post it with tons of pics of evereything that they experienced on board and off? Please and thank you lol :)

BTW, I leave tomorrow on my 3rd Liberty cruise (17th cruise in all). No, I'm too lazy to post reviews so don't ask lol.

I don't believe you as you did not post any pictures to prove it!:D

I love taking pictures. DH keeps telling me I need to stop taking so many pictures and "live in the moment". He says I need to just enjoy the experience for what it is and not behind the lens of a camera. I have actually promised him to make an effort on the upcoming cruise to not take so many pictures.

I like pictures too. Somtimes people go overboard though. I don't need a pic of the outside of the MDR bathroom or the pattern on the carpet in the show lounge;)

Maybe you don't, but if its a tacky carpet it ruins my cruise. I'd like to know ahead of time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Isn't it funny how one man's gold is another man's trash? Personally, I loathe reviews with the, "and this is the glass of water that we had for dinner" and "this is the ring of water on the table from the condensation from the glass of water that we had for dinner" (ad nausem) type reviews. I pray for no pics. I pray that the entire review is a paragraph each for embark and debark, one paragraph each for each port and then say goodbye. I will open every review and if I see pics or a posting that is about 17 paragraphs and the poster hasn't even gotten on the ship yet, I immediately close the thread and run away quickly. To each his own :D

Archived