Concierge Guarantee question

england1

There is no way to know; sometime people have an assignment within 24 hours, very occasionally no assignment is made until you arrive at the ship. Also sometimes your initial assignment is not the final assignment; once my initial assignment was changed a couple of weeks later. On average Celebrity seems to have been assigning rooms quicker rather than later, but this does not occur all the time. Just frequently check Celebrity's website to see if your room has been assigned. Good luck. :)

By the way, once a cabin is assigned, you can generally request being switched on a different cabin in the same category C1, C2, etc if you find one that's still available that you prefer. Celebrity does not charge for this, although I guess your TA could. This is, however, only available to those who booked in the US...other country bookings are handled differently.

Yes, go into the Celebrity site and register if you have not already. Add in your confirmation number given to you by the TA--this should bring up your cruise info. If you have been assigned a cabin, it will show up.

Ahhh I did try that, but nothing showing yet. I also tried to update my details, but it kept asking for a valid phone number, but it was already there, so I gave up !!

By the way, once a cabin is assigned, you can generally request being switched on a different cabin in the same category C1, C2, etc if you find one that's still available that you prefer. Celebrity does not charge for this, although I guess your TA could. This is, however, only available to those who booked in the US...other country bookings are handled differently.

Booked in the UK, it's always different for us :(

Hi,

We were allocated our CC Gty within 2weeks of booking. We booked through a well known British TA. I have the same problem with the Celebrity website. Thankfully I entered all our details before the website changed because I was trying to update some details & it kept asking me for a valid phone number. I gave up in the end.:(

Archived