Too many accidents this year.

audrey248

Far too many accidents i have heard of this year on cruise ships,1 run aground and i think 2 or 3 fires,it is scarey if you have a cruise booked,especially with it being the 100th anniversary,and heres me sailing on the actual date ,april 14th,lol.cant wait tho just 10 more sleeps and we will be heading to florida for few days before we get on the dream.

I really think a lot of it is from the ability of the news media to report anything and everything that happens. All you need is someone with a photo-capable cell phone and it's in the news. I work in aviation, and it's amazing (and annoying) the things we have to do for the sake of the media. They'll make a story out of nothing. It seems as if everything is everyone else's business.

Obviously, this is a hot button topic for me - enjoy your cruise :D

I really think a lot of it is from the ability of the news media to report anything and everything that happens. All you need is someone with a photo-capable cell phone and it's in the news. I work in aviation, and it's amazing (and annoying) the things we have to do for the sake of the media. They'll make a story out of nothing. It seems as if everything is everyone else's business.

Obviously, this is a hot button topic for me - enjoy your cruise :D

I agree

Archived