Any recent pics of Paradise Beach?

michelle028

I've just never seen other people's pics with the chairs that close to the water. The 2 times I've been there, there was plenty of space between the chairs and the water. Plenty of sand space. Obviously, there are times when it won't be that way. I just think that it is that way more often than it's not.

There are times when the water will be murky at the west side beaches. It happens sometimes. But it's not always like that. The 2 times I've been there, it wasn't. We had more clear water in Cozumel than we did in Grand Cayman. The underwater pics in my review show how nice and clear the water was, compared to GC. And, it's weird to think that the sand can come and go on beaches, but it actually does. Sometimes, a beach has a ton of sand. Sometimes, the sand goes away, and depending on storms, some beaches can be temporarily stripped of most of their sand. It doesn't mean that it's always that way at that beach. When we were in St. Maarten, we were told that not too long ago (maybe just a week ago), Maho Beach had no sand. But we had tons and tons of sand the day we were there.

It is for the most part a sandy bottom with some grass, I didn’t have water shoes and I don’t recall it being a problem. I didn’t see much for fish but I wasn’t near the end of the pier apparently there are alot of fish in that area. The beach is nice but the grounds and pool are immaculate and really the most impressive.

Archived