Help with Connecting Flight Info

fuzzywuzzy

Hi: Does anyone have any experience with changing seats on United Airlines? My DH and I are taking a TA cruise soon and will be flying back to FLL from Rome. I have never flown with this airlines before. I am trying to change my seats to perhaps an upgrade but their website only gives you the available seats left in the 3 classes but no prices.

How can I find out this info without actually clicking on the seats I want? I find their website very user UNfriendly. I am also trying to phone but have been put on hold and still haven't been able to get through.:eek:

To find the price of a class of seat - first, business, economy plus or economy, you select that class early in the search.

If you are trying to upgrade currently owned seats, without using miles, you are essentially rebooking the new, higher level seats, so just do a search as if it is a new booking.

Upgrading using miles requires talking to someone. United has just gone thru a pretty traumatic merger of it's computer systems with the Continental system. Things can be pretty bumpy right now.

To find the price of a class of seat - first, business, economy plus or economy, you select that class early in the search.

If you are trying to upgrade currently owned seats, without using miles, you are essentially rebooking the new, higher level seats, so just do a search as if it is a new booking.

Upgrading using miles requires talking to someone. United has just gone thru a pretty traumatic merger of it's computer systems with the Continental system. Things can be pretty bumpy right now.

Thank you for your response. I see that they gave us a new booking number. Spoke to someone today. Very nice woman. I was going to cost $3000.00 per person OMG!!. I said, thank you but no thanks. And that was 0

ONE WAY!! But we were given better seats.

Archived