Hi my name is Debbie and I'm a lurker!!

A Very Big Welcome;)

When we were beginning to plan for our first cruise after 10 years I started searching the internet for cruise info.

Sad to say, but I found this cruise forum late in our plans yet not to late for all the tips and hints everyone gave me by reading the post.

After reading the boards for a while, I decided to sign up and login and begin asking question etc.

Boy, was I so very much welcome and made to feel at home and a part of cruise critics.

This is the best cruise site for learning and searching for answers to your questions along with meeting and lot of super nice people, sometimes even folks right in your own home town or a few miles away.

I've saved so much on our 2003 and 2004 cruises + upgrades and ship board credits and hope to wind up with some on my upcoming cruise on the Mariner in June. This all due to the information that long time cruisers have been so nice to share with us here all there secrets and tips. You can also learn so much about your ports of call and pre cruise hotels, air specials, well just about anything to do with you cruise vacation.

Again Welcome and don't worry if the question has been asked before, it's ok someone will answer your question.

Marcy

Debbie,

One of our best cruises was on the Sky. You picked a great ship for your cruise. As you may know, the Sky is now the NCL Pride of Aloha. She now sails the Hawaiian islands year 'round. You and hubby ready to try Hawaii?

I think she will be our next cruise in a couple of years.....Hawaii is the only state that we can't drive to...LOL. We only can plan a cruise every couple of years because of money, hubby likes suites, and gotta spend time with grandkids.

But yes the Sky(penthouse) was a great trip to Alaska. So looking forward to the one in a year!!!!

I guess I will jump on the bandwagon and admit to "lurking" as well. DH and I read these boards all the time, especially since it is so long between cruises. I like to read everything and anything about ships I may want to try -thinking of Serenade as our next one. I usually don't post anything unless I know something about the topic-the particular ship, itinerary etc. but I try to be helpful if I can add somethg positive.

At least my first post wasn't a bad review and a "I'm never cruising RCL again because they only gave me a free cruise and an extreme makeover because I had to eat the ranch steak" LOL.

Thanks to all for your experiences and expertise.............

"I will lurk no more forever"

Veronica

Can't wait til we sail again~~~Jewel of the Seas 12/11/05 W. Carib.

Archived