Upgrade Fairy Called....Did I do OK???

Carlyzmom

Thanks! I do think it will be nice! I have had a balcony, but it was 12 years ago! Last cruise was an inside! So, this should be great. I think my kids will think it's neat. I didn't tell them. I want to surprise them! :D

Sounds great! I love a balcony that is mid or aft and has cabins above and below...your new cabin is just that. You will love being able to hop up 2 flights to the Lido deck and shoot down 3 flights to the promenade. Enjoy!!!

We had an OV balcony mid ship...I received an e mail for a upgrade...$40 a cabin...I jumped quickly......now were on the Veranda deck....extended balcony...and all for $40 bucks.....:D

I'm trying to decide if it's worth $320 to upgrade from Interior on Verandah to a balcony on deck 6 ( not an email just th price difference) on the Glory. I keep hoping the balcony price will go down.. Do they just randomly select people to email??

We are on the 4/29 sailing..

Do you only get these upgrade offers if you book directly through Carnival? Do you guys find that generally booking straight through Carnival is the best route to take?

Yes, I booked directly through Carnival. And they just called me out of the blue. I don't see any reason to book with anyone else. Don't think it would be any cheaper.

$180 for the cabin is just fine and a reasonable deal.

BTW: You got a call from the "Upsell Fairy" not the "Upgrade Fairy". The "Ugrade Fairy" doesn't charge you. :)

Take care,

Mike

Yeah, I realized that after I posted. But thanks for pointing out my error :p

Oh, well, either way, I now have a balcony and it will be a fun surprise for my family!

Archived