Cruise Clothes for Boys

lucigo

Oh, this is cute! and certainly he'll get attention in this t-shirt! bring him to a Meet and Greet to meet the real captain, I bet he'll envy this t-shirt :p

haha good idea! You know in 14 cruises we have never done a meet and greet?!

You really should do the meet and greet with your little one. It's your best shot of getting in the cruise video. Our DD was only 13 months old and there is a clear video shot of her walking around saying hi to everyone in her darling magenta dress. She is now 7.5 years old and we still look at that video and wonder where all the time went!

Target Does have some cute boys clothes! For little ones also! When we went on the Triumph in Feb, it was the 'Traveling GingerBaby on the Go's (8mo at the time) first cruise... Everything he wore was Natuical Themed! (thats about all he wears anyway, even at home) I got a Lot of it at Target, Childrens Place had a Lot of stuff with Anchors too.. (and a Cute onesie that said "Captian of my Crib")

Old Navy has gotten in some cute Vacation Clothes for little boys too... Just got TGBotG cute tshirts that say stuff like "mamas Cabana Cutie" and "Ahoy Ladies"

and some cute rompers... (see pic)

littlegym2.jpg.309d71fba6e22ebb43784a76d07e8a2e.jpg

I bought these for my 2 year old grandson for our cruise tomorrow.

He'll wear the captain one for the M & G and "I run this ship" if we happen to get an invite to the bridge.

shiptee.jpg

captain2.jpg

Oh gosh those are adorable!!!

Archived