Just Boarded Liberty; cruise begins!

PaulMedik

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! Why are you still in port? Does the Liberty normally leave this late?

Have a great time, and I can't wait to read your review even though we won't be sailing on her till 4/6/13! :D

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! Why are you still in port? Does the Liberty normally leave this late?

Have a great time, and I can't wait to read your review even though we won't be sailing on her till 4/6/13! :D

They aren't even manning the ropes yet!

Got me.!

I'll be on in two weeks.

Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Andy.

:D

I'll be on in 44 weeks :(

Have an awesome trip Paul and Luke. Can't wait to read the reviews.

Thank you all for the well wishes.

We're now underway after delay til 6pm. Not sure if delay was due to USCG inspection or to remove some passengers who shouldnt have been on board; long story.

Pouring the rain as we turn around now to head out. Hopefully this will be all of our rain.

Got a lot of pics so far of NCL, Celebrity x2, and Destiny. Lots of new balcony club members on NCL & Celebrity ..... Yes I got pics, no ill not upload. :D

Deck 7 private and room; will do.

Typing review daily with plans to add pics and post on CC soon after return.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Love your reviews and looking forward to this one since we are considering the Liberty for a family & friends cruise in 2013. We sailed on Liberty several years ago and loved the ship. Hope you include pictures of the 2.0 updating. Will start watching for the review upon your return. ;)

Enjoy your cruise Paul! I always look forward to your reviews; they are awesome! Can't wait to see how the boys have grown too! Are the internet prices still low? I took full advantage on our sailing last month and hope the fleet follows and does the same!

Enjoy your cruise Paul! I always look forward to your reviews; they are awesome! Can't wait to see how the boys have grown too! Are the internet prices still low? I took full advantage on our sailing last month and hope the fleet follows and does the same!

Gail,

I've taken a lot of pics so far; not too many today. Didn't sleep at all last night and finally fell asleep at 0600. I should have went up on deck to sleep, but I didn't. Last night I decided to copy my pics from my SD cards to my laptop. In the dark I slid an SD card into the reader slot on my laptop...or so I thought until I checked and noticed I had slid it into the DVD slot. :eek: The left side of my laptop is now ripped open and the card is still in there....I plan to rip a little more later. It sucks not having access to PC tools. :mad: I have extra cards, but I want the pics that are on that card! If all else fails I'll take it out when I get home, but I plan to check at the shops and see if they have an eye glass kit with screwdriver. :eek:

Yes the internet prices are much better than in the past; 254 minutes for $89 and it seems a little faster than normal too.

Hope you have a great cruise. Are you planning on finishing the dream reivew. It was going so great. I was really enjoying it.

boaterette,

Yes I do plan to; other things keep getting in the way. Eventually it will happen!

Sitting on Paradise Beach lounge chair enjoying the warm morning.

Paradise Beach is a lot more posh now, but our boys are disappointed that the ice berg is gone. The ice berg was a defining element of Paradise Beach and now it's gone? BRING BACK the Ice Berg!

$72 for five? 5 won't go into 72 so I'm not sure what the prices are now. It's a good deal regardless.

Archived