Belize??? What if....

Kimcruisegirl

Okay here is my question.... does anyone know what is port #2 in choice if say the port in Belize is closed?

I am on Glory in June and I am hearing about all the problems and possible port closures for Belize.......

I know the policy about ports changing and all that jazz... I am not worried about that and don't care if I get money back or whatever I would really like to just go to another port if they close Belize......

Thanks!

Not sure what you have heard...we were there two weeks ago on the Glory and everything seemed fine???

Not sure if they would replace a port since there would already be 3. I know with Grand Cayman that if you miss the port, it's an additional sea day.

Since Belize is a tender port, if it is windy or the waters are slightly rough, they will skip Belize... it depends on several factors if they will try another port, generally, from what it seems, they just carry on to the next port giving you extra time at sea...

Not sure what you have heard...we were there two weeks ago on the Glory and everything seemed fine???

Not sure if they would replace a port since there would already be 3. I know with Grand Cayman that if you miss the port, it's an additional sea day.

mnsawyer-check out the thread 'problems in belize' This does not surprise me based on what I observed when we were there...

Archived