Room safe dimensions?

momtodogs

I apologize if this has been previously covered; however, no matter what search terms I used, I couldn't get any info on the interior dimensions of the cabin safe. I got a lot of comments about safety of items left in or out of the safes, in the cabins, but no measurement info.

My sister and I are trying to decide on containers for our valuables that will fit in the safe.

I apologize if this has been previously covered; however, no matter what search terms I used, I couldn't get any info on the interior dimensions of the cabin safe. I got a lot of comments about safety of items left in or out of the safes, in the cabins, but no measurement info.

My sister and I are trying to decide on containers for our valuables that will fit in the safe.

Sorry, I don't have the dimensions but we've never had a problem putting everything in that we need. We put passports, money, jewellry, watches, cell phones, ipods, etc. in it. In some my small netbook fits in.

I don't worry about the netbook. It is safe being left out

On the Oosterdam (and all ships but the E'dam and Nieuw A) the door opening of the safe is 10" wide by 6.75" high. Inside it is slightly larger, but the door opening limits what you can get in. It is 8" deep. This question has been asked before a few times! :D

Archived