Lifetime's "Love for Sail" premieres Tuesday, April 10th, 9pm CST

chicail16

Wow! Just received an email from NCL about the premiere. It's like the old "Shipmates" reality show that was aboard the Carnival Fascination.

Looking forward to seeing this show as I loved "Shipmates".

NCL's Pearl (great ship) is featured on "Love for Sail".

I will definitely watch.

The series will be shot on the Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Pearl and Norwegian Star with scenes filmed in the Mandara Spa, the Bliss Ultra Lounge and La Cucina Italian restaurant --giving views into some areas of the ships not open to the general public.

Ok, although I probably won't care about the show itself, I've been on the Epic and the Pearl (and eventually would like to go on the Star), so I'll probably be watching this show just to reminisce of my cruises on them. :D

So, someone tell me what CST is?

Ok, although I probably won't care about the show itself, I've been on the Epic and the Pearl (and eventually would like to go on the Star), so I'll probably be watching this show just to reminisce of my cruises on them. :D

So, someone tell me what CST is?

It stands for Central Standard Time, however I believe we are on Daylight rather than Standard Time now ;)

It stands for Central Standard Time, however I believe we are on Daylight rather than Standard Time now ;)

Oh DUH! :p Having one of those moments I guess. I was thinking they were listing the actual channel it was going to be on and I was trying to figure out what channel that was. LOL :D

Archived