Hanoi private tour

easy spirit

Interested in an afternoon private tour in Hanoi (arrive at 1:00 PM) with NO overnight.

I know the drive each way from the pier will be around 2+ hours each way but do not want to miss Hanoi at all.

Probably the maximun alloted time in Hanoi will be around 3 hours, but IMO that's better than nothing.

Any suggestion, recommendations/feedback will be appreciated.

Cannot stay overnight in Hanoi as have already a booked 8 hr. tour for Halong Bay the next day & that departs from the ship.

If cannot find a suitable private tour & or more participants to join me, will have to settle for a ship's tour that hopefully will have for that port of call (shore excursions are not available yet)

Interested in an afternoon private tour in Hanoi (arrive at 1:00 PM) with NO overnight.

I know the drive each way from the pier will be around 2+ hours each way but do not want to miss Hanoi at all.

Probably the maximun alloted time in Hanoi will be around 3 hours, but IMO that's better than nothing.

Any suggestion, recommendations/feedback will be appreciated.

Cannot stay overnight in Hanoi as have already a booked 8 hr. tour for Halong Bay the next day & that departs from the ship.

If cannot find a suitable private tour & or more participants to join me, will have to settle for a ship's tour that hopefully will have for that port of call (shore excursions are not available yet)

Change your Halong bay tour to 4 hrs (that's more than enough) and take a longer time for Hanoi if you want to go there. It's a long drive.

Change your Halong bay tour to 4 hrs (that's more than enough) and take a longer time for Hanoi if you want to go there. It's a long drive.

SORRY... HB cruise 8 hr. already booked & ready to pay the deposit.

Most important is the commitment to the group's tour, that is counting with us.

Just read of a helicopter ride beteen HB & Hanoi.

Can someone pitch in concerning that.

Worst case scenario, will skip Hanoi, which will be a bummer

Archived