Spa services--is there waxing?

I'm a pretty big and hairy guy. Whenever I go to use the spa or salon I tell the receptionist I'm there for my Brazilian waxing appointment. You have to see the looks on those poor gals' faces.

Now that is too funny! Wish I would have thought of that one!:D

Honestly...if you're not a woman you wouldn't understand. If I need waxing on the ship, for real--do they offer those services?

LOL on the big hairy guy!!!

XO for you funny people!

DG

Nope - no waxing services on any ship I've been on either Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess or Cunard. They always site safety concerns with hot wax, possible scaldings if the ship is really rocking, fire hazard from the hot wax, etc. Can't even get the eyebrows done up - although Celebrity does have a brow bar on it's S-class ships with threading, etc. Just no waxing!

I guess you could try Nair if it gets bad?

Enjoy.

Why not get it done just before leaving??

You took the words out of my mouth... I am sure I would get a better wax job and cheaper close to home and not have to worry about it on my vacation.

Hey,

Um, a little uncomfortable. Are there any waxing services on board Brilliance? It's not showing up online...

Thx,

DG

It is much easier and cheaper getting it done a few days before your cruise at your local place. I been using same place for 18 years. I usually just and lip done though. Aunt bunny can't have a mustache:D

Archived