Just my luck!!!!!!!!

Now that i finally got my cruise history corrected with the corwn and anchor folks they notify me that they are out of the crystal blocks that they award passangers who have achieved the 140 pt otal in the crown and anchor...good lord...the gal that i spoke to who mwas extremely helpful in getting both of our accts up to date said it maybe a couple fo months til they get them back and she could not guarntee me whcih crystal block we would both get...i'll check back withnthem in a few weeks to see if they have gotten them in yet...

Now that i finally got my cruise history corrected with the corwn and anchor folks they notify me that they are out of the crystal blocks that they award passangers who have achieved the 140 pt otal in the crown and anchor...good lord...the gal that i spoke to who mwas extremely helpful in getting both of our accts up to date said it maybe a couple fo months til they get them back and she could not guarntee me whcih crystal block we would both get...i'll check back withnthem in a few weeks to see if they have gotten them in yet...

You will only get one block. The block should be of the ship where you reach 140

Archived