NCL Destination contest on Facebook

sjnyc323

Wow, two CC winners! Congrtatulations! I have been resisting joining facebook (like Greta Garbo, I vant to be alone ...) But if there's something in it for me I guess I can revise my principles ...;)

I stopped using my FB too and now you have to mention this. Now I have to try to resist opening mine back up.... grrrrrr you lol

• 2 weeks later...

DH got his in the mail today. Still doesn't tell you much. You have to email them to get the list of cruises you can actually take. Right now there are 2 cruise dates in November and 3 in December that we can choose from. That's it. A new list comes out each week.

That sounds like quite a limited selection to pick from.

Too bad we couldn't trade destinations....DH won Caribbean.......at least Bahamas or Bermuda, we could sail from NYC. You probably have to fly either way, don't you?

The week after our December cruise out of Tampa is one of the choices so we may end up with a B2B. (Good thing we haven't booked air yet.)

Fabulous! So happy for all of you. And don't forget you have to pay taxes on those "free cruises.";)

Let the planning begin!

Don't remind me. NCL's stated value of our balcony cruise for 2 to the Caribbean is $5,000. Our SD suite for 4 on the week before is $4,255.00 including cruise fare, PLUS all taxes, fees, NCF's which we will pay for on our "$5,000. cruise". Actual cost to book the week = Total Price for BB Cabin 10220 for 2 on 12/9/2012 is $1,702.06. ALL IN. I haven't talked to anyone yet to find out what it would cost us to book with our certificate.

• 2 months later...

Archived