Can you bring water bottles and juice bottles?

Katagd

Does Carnival allow you to pack water bottles and juice bottles in your luggage? We will be on the Holiday ship. My husband wants to pour vodka and coconut rum in the water bottles. Would this be possible or too risky?

We bring along whiskey sour mixes (powdered) and whiskey in plastic bottles. You can buy it that way, but it will not be a name brand. But hey, whiskey is whiskey! Put it in your Checked Luggage not your Carry on.

Happy drinking! 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Never had any problem taking anything on the Holiday (or any other ship), as long as it's in your checked luggage. I wrap in bubblewrap and then in the 2-gallon ziploc bags, and put in between clothing. You should be ok. (Enjoy the Holiday - she's obviously my favorite ship!):)

Does Carnival allow you to pack water bottles and juice bottles in your luggage? We will be on the Holiday ship. My husband wants to pour vodka and coconut rum in the water bottles. Would this be possible or too risky?

First timers on a cruise and I'm lost. Up until 2 hours ago I didn't know I have to purchase soda just thought that the cruise cost so much they could include that in with the package. What is the limited that they let you take soda's aboard?

Nurse - Cruiselines stopped including soft drinks many, many years ago.:o

Since Carnival allows a 'reasonable amount' of soft drinks to be brought on board, my thoughts are maybe two per person per day is a reasonable amount. I take five-night cruises, and I just take one 6-pk. of the 20-oz. plastic-bottled Cokes.

I read somewhere that Carnival will allow up to one 12 pack of soft drinks per person. Recently, my husband and I took that amount and had no problems. We included it in our checked luggage in a small suitcase. On the return trip, the suitcase was used to bring home the soverniers.

Archived