OBC? has anyone one's OBC been on their S&S

helicopter

if you have OBC, do you still need to put down a cash deposit? I currently have $350, of which very little is from Carnival. I put it there myself as a way to save money for the cruise. So, will I still need to add cash when I get there?

THANKS!

when they board the ship? Some people have said it is not until day 2:confused:

I think it's the folio that confuses people. When you board, you'll have all your OBC. But it won't show up on your folio on the TV until about day 2, when they upload all that info to your onboard folio account (usually the same day you see tip charges applied to the account). But the OBC is there when you board, and if you walk down and talk to the folks and guest services, they can let you know how much OBC you have on your account.

On my last cruise the money was there but the way it showed on the folio from our room made it seem as though it wasn't. When I went down to customer service, they verified that I had $500 plus credits that they added from port charges (or something). Either way, we enjoyed doing this and we are doing it again on this cruise. :D

My OBC showed the first day after leaving port . Queried this and the answer was "All financial Data is updated in the morning. New data ie:OBC is downloaded after departure . This way we know that the passenger is on board and didn't cancel at the last minute."

Archived