Concierge stateroom on Fantasy

darsura

I am considering booking a concierge family stateroom on the Fantasy, but would like to hear more about the concierge service. Can anyone tell me what is served in the concierge lounge and when, and if there is a cocktail hour (or hours:))? Are cocktails available on the sun deck too? Thanks.

I want to think that starting mid-afternoon they had Champagne and beer, by late afternoon they had wines, beers, cordials, and I want to think some mixed drinks. I don't see why you couldn't bring your drink onto the sundeck, but there is no beverage service there to bring it to you.

There are pastries and such in the morning, finger foods at lunch and before dinner, and desserts after dinner.

On the Dream:

Concierge lounge open from (I think) 8 am till 9 pm.

During those hours there is always at least one concierge host to assist you.

Food is available during those hours. Not really meals, but more than a snack.

Non-alcoholic beverages are available during those hours. Soda, water, coffee, tea.

Wine, beer and mixed drinks are served free of charge twice daily - before each dinner seating.

There is a TV in the lounge with cartoons and there is coloring/activities and games for the kids.

The menus for dinner are in the lounge as well as information on ship activities and excursions. (Note - you can only order in-room dining from the restaurants if you are in a suite).

There is a character greet/food/drinks sail away party one night of the cruise.

On embarkation day, there is also free wine/beer/champagne during boarding times.

Private concierge sun deck but no drinks are served up there that I'm aware of (but you could buy some at the bar and carry them over).

Kathi

Archived