OH NO!!!! Chance of Rail in Cozomel on Tues..

Dallas Bengal

Every tropical vacation I have ever been on so far (3 cruises, and a land trip to Hawaii), the weather was predicting rain every day. In reality, I never had any rain on any of those trips lasting more than a few minutes. It rains almost every day in the tropics, usually only for a few minutes, with the rain often barely hitting the ground. I think the weather forecasts just predict rain all day, since they don't know when the rain will happen. I think they have to be interpreted differently from forecasts in temperate climates.

It always says it will rain in Cozumel. But like Florida, it rains for a small amount then is nice the rest of the day. I have been four times and it yet has rained too much to enjoy the day. :)

have fun :)

well it says 30% chance..we are going to Nachi...hope it doesn't rain! If it does are there still things to do at Natci? besides drink!! who am i kidding thats what i will be doing there anyway. but others may want something inside.

It always says chance of rain in Coz. It's the tropics. Don't worry about it, if anything it'll be a shower in the afternoon.

We were at Nachi in June 2011 - very common to have afternoon rain showers. It got really dark and stormy around lunch so everyone ate at the same time under the covered area. It was actually fun! Showers continued for a while after lunch and I sat under my palapa reading a book while the waiter served me drinks with an umbrella. My husband and son hung out at the pool bar with almost everyone else. We really had a fun afternoon!!

In January it rained on every single one of our port days but not enough to cancel anything or for me to even remember that it rained much (could have been the alcohol that made me forget though :rolleyes:). The worst day was at Roatan and we just snagged those clear ponchos for sale as we left the ship.

We still had a great time and when I think of the trip I don't think of the rain at all. It never rains for long in paradise.

I guarantee you it won't "rail" :D

lol yep i saw that didn't know how to change. I bet you are right it wont "Rail" :p

icon1.gifOH NO!!!! Chance of Rail in Cozomel on Tues..

Handrail? Might need one for the stairway. Fence rail? Gives those that have had one too many Coronas something to lean on. Train rail? Trains don't run so good without them.:rolleyes::D

When we were in Nassau in March, it railed all day. That was the first time since I've been cruising that it railed the entire day. We still had a ball on the beach even though we were shivering too. But we warmed up in Senior Frogs later that evening. It was an adventure!

Oh yeah. It rained too.

Archived