Colonial Hilton in Nassau Day Pass?

Jimi123

I'm looking for a quiet spot, nothing fancy for the kids. Can I get a day pass here? How much and is it worth while?

What ages are your kids? If they need to be kept busy.. this may not be the right place.. if they like to play in the sand and surf.. they'll be fine.

Pool is quiet and relaxing.

3 and 6, so looking for a calm lazy place. Last time we were in Nassau we did the Atlantis beach day. The beach at Atlantis was a bit rough so we hung out in the lagoon area which was perfect for us. They like to play in the sand and water.

I'm also thinking about the Blue Lagoon excursion. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks

3 and 6, so looking for a calm lazy place. Last time we were in Nassau we did the Atlantis beach day. The beach at Atlantis was a bit rough so we hung out in the lagoon area which was perfect for us. They like to play in the sand and water.

Thanks

If timing permits.. blue lagoon is the perfect setting for the little ones. The lagoon is pristine and shallow... a great place to play all day long.. with hammocks nearby, pathways to explore, and they can also check out the dolphins and sealions.

I was fixing to book BL but I'm just afraid we will want more beach time. It's just myself and husband on our 25th anniversary. We really want a lot of beach time and beer and drinks at a reasonable price.

I just can't decide. Which beach or excursion for the above??

Paid wifi in the common areas (coffee bar) in the lobby.. and just outside the door. But not near the pool or on the patio..

I've never gotten good service.. I gave up.

I think it's $15

Thanks. I don;t mind paying for it, but I would like reception. I will try the cruise terminal instead.

We booked this for our family. We are taking 3 kids, and from what I understand, you get access to the beach, pool, kayaks, snorkel gear, and hammocks. We were looking for a place to relax and not spend too much $$. It's nice that price includes your food. :)

can this be walked to ??

Yes, we were there at the end of March. It's about a 10 minute walk just on the other side of senior frogs. When you exit from the port area onto the street just go right along the water line and you will run into senior frogs, continue to the left of senior frogs and the hilton is kind of on the other side.

Thanks

there is no surf at all at the Hilton as it is on a bay/inlet thing right across from the ship. We loved it and we were with our teens and tween. relaxed, ate, swam and walked to and from the ship. We decided not to spend a small fortune on the crowded Atlantis and we used Great Stirrup Cay (ncl) as our fun in the sun beach day instead. The hilton was a nice relaxing 4 hours. get there early although it never got crowded but we wanted to get the most out of the day.

I was fixing to book BL but I'm just afraid we will want more beach time. It's just myself and husband on our 25th anniversary. We really want a lot of beach time and beer and drinks at a reasonable price.

I just can't decide. Which beach or excursion for the above??

do the hilton..the beach bar was very nice

I was there last week. I would highly recommend it.

It was a 10 min walk from the port. The pool wascwonderful, the beach was beautiful, they had sand toys, pool floats and lawn games for the children. It was very quiet, laid back and relaxing.

Food was delicious, BEST piña colada I ever had. Staff was awesome.

We will most definitely return here next time we are on Nassau :D

Archived